Step 1: Browse
View our available listings to start your housing search.
Step 2: Choose
Schedule showings to see the homes you're interested in viewing.
Step 3: Apply
Review our rental criteria below & then click "Apply" on any listing to get started.
- All adults over the age of 18 must complete an application.
- A $40 per person application fee is required for all applicants.
- All applicants over the age of 18 will have a complete background check including credit, criminal and evictions.
- Students are required to have a qualified guarantor.
- Combined household income must be three (3) times the monthly rent.
- No prior eviction filings in the past five (5) years with unpaid balances.
- No Felonies or Misdemeanors that are for crimes involving violence, assault, battery, drugs, or illegal use of firearms.
- Credit score must be above 550.
- Landlord verification must reflect timely payments and the landlord will be asked if they would re-rent a home to you in the future.
- All income must be verifiable by paycheck stubs or statements. Self employed applicants will be required to provide 2 years of tax returns.
- SSI or SSDI applicants will need to provide their annual award letter.
Any exceptions to the above must be submitted in writing to owner for their approval. Please allow 72 hours for final approval of application.